Advance Training Programme :
- Escape and Evasive (Anti-threat) and Secure Driving Training.
- The Pursuit Intervention Technique (PIT) and Secure Driving Training.
- Advance Driving Training.
- 4WD Vehicle Off-road Conditions Training.
Through our theoretical session, we will help you:
- Improve your driving personality involving attitude, knowledge/awareness, alertness.
- Gain an understanding of how your personality, emotions, and maturity can affect your driving performance in extreme or special situations.
- Remain as an alert, knowledgeable and responsible driver in extreme driving conditions and situations.
- Manage and minimize risks by thinking ahead and preparing for worst case scenario.
- Improve your ability to manage visibility, time and space in extreme driving situations and conditions.
- Gain insights into causes of automobile accidents and learn how to prevent them.
- Boost your emergency responding skills.
- Attain driving knowledge, vehicle knowledge, and driving preparation procedures knowledge, and other driving procedures knowledge.
What is theory without practice? This session will give you what you need to:
- Experience first-hand advance car handling techniques by learning about maneuver safely and defensively in driving conditions that might give you adrenaline rush.
- Enhance your abilities to respond effectively to emergency situations.
- Increase your awareness of limiting factor.
What can you gain?
- This training will turn you into a more responsible, defensive and advance driver!
- Save the lives of others.
Through our advance training programme, you will gain knowledge of:
- The importance of personality, emotions and maturity in extreme driving situations and conditions.
- The quality of an alert, aware and knowledgeable driver who is capable of dealing with a wide range of driving situations.
- Maneuver and vehicle controlling techniques.
- Risk management in extreme driving situations and various on-road and off-road conditions.
- Pre-trip vehicle maintenance.
- Your vehicle and how it works.
- Impaired driving laws (the criminal code that prohibits driving while impaired to any degree by drugs, alcohol, or a combination of both)
- Other traffic laws, traffic rules, traffic signs and signals.
By joining our programme, you will attain the ability to Manage visibility, time and space
- Increase your awareness of the roadway and its surroundings.
- Learn how to manage visibility, time, and space.
- Learn to prioritize your safety as well as the safety of your passengers, other road users and pedestrians in extreme driving situations and conditions.
- Increased staff safety.
- Increased fleet economy.
- Increased staff morale.
- Lower insurance premiums.
- Improved risk management.
- Reduction in vehicle damage.
- Increased resale value of vehicles.
- Reduced lost time and sick pay.
- Enhanced corporate image.
- Improved community safety.
- Meeting the industry’s health & safety requirements.
- Improved attitude, knowledge, awareness and alertness behind the wheel.
- The ability to handle extreme driving situations.
- Knowledge of cornering procedures & techniques and effective responses to emergency Situations.
- The ability to judge (position, timing, interaction).
- Developed driving skills.
- Personality and skills to become a collision-free driver or an alert , knowledgeable and responsible driver.
- Understanding and awareness of limiting factor
- The ability to manage visibility, time and space.