As a part of our basic training programme, you will attend our theoretical classes that will help you improve your basic driving skills and more importantly turn you into a defensive and responsible driver. This session aims to:
- Change your driving personality including attitude, knowledge/awareness, alertness.
- Give you an understanding of how your personality, emotions, and maturity affect your driving.
- Encourage and motivate you to be an aware, knowledgeable and responsible driver.
- Teach you how to manage and minimize risks by thinking ahead and preparing for any possible scenarios.
- Improve your ability to manage visibility, time and space.
- Provide insights into causes of automobile accidents and how to prevent them.
- Improve your responses to emergency situations.
- Help you gain knowledge of driving, vehicle, driving preparations, driving procedure to prevent potential problems.
After participating in our theoretical session, you will gain in-car experience to practice and try out what we have thought you in class room! This session will help you:
- Improve basic car handling and how to maneuver in a safe and defensive way to attain driving skills needed in routine driving activities.
- Enhance driving skills and awareness by supervising participants in having in-car driving experience such as responding to various emergency situations.
- Be aware of limiting factors.