Basic Training Programme
Basic Training Programme:
- Defensive & Responsible Driving Training for Light Vehicle Drivers.
- Defensive & Responsible Driving Training for Paramedics.
- Defensive & Responsible Driving Training for Truck, Bus and Heavy Vehicle Drivers.
- Defensive & Responsible Riding Training for Motorcycle Drivers.
- Defensive & Responsible Driving Training Refreshment Programme.
As a part of our basic training programme, you will attend our theoretical classes that will help you improve your basic driving skills and more importantly turn you into a defensive and responsible driver. This session aims to:
- Change your driving personality including attitude, knowledge/awareness, alertness.
- Give you an understanding of how your personality, emotions, and maturity affect your driving.
- Encourage and motivate you to be an aware, knowledgeable and responsible driver.
- Teach you how to manage and minimize risks by thinking ahead and preparing for any possible scenarios.
- Improve your ability to manage visibility, time and space.
- Provide insights into causes of automobile accidents and how to prevent them.
- Improve your responses to emergency situations.
- Help you gain knowledge of driving, vehicle, driving preparations, driving procedure to prevent potential problems.
After participating in our theoretical session, you will gain in-car experience to practice and try out what we have thought you in class room! This session will help you:
- Improve basic car handling and how to maneuver in a safe and defensive way to attain driving skills needed in routine driving activities.
- Enhance driving skills and awareness by supervising participants in having in-car driving experience such as responding to various emergency situations.
- Be aware of limiting factors.
What can you gain?
- This training programme will help you become a responsible and defensive driver!
- Save the lives of others.
Through our training programme, you will gain knowledge of:
- The importance of driving personality, emotions and maturity.
- The quality of an alert, aware and knowledgeable driver who is capable of dealing with a wide range of driving situations.
- Maneuver and car controlling techniques.
- Risk management in different driving environment and various road conditions.
- Pre-trip vehicle maintenance.
- Your vehicle and how it works.
- Impaired driving laws (the criminal code that prohibits driving while impaired to any degree by drugs, alcohol, or a combination of both)
- Other traffic laws, traffic rules, traffic signs and signals.
Through our training programme, you will attain the
ability to manage visibility, time and space!
- Increase your awareness of the roadway and its surroundings.
- Learn how to manage visibility, time, and space.
- Learn to prioritize your safety as well as the safety of your passengers, other road users and pedestrians.
- Increased staff safety.
- Increased fleet economy.
- Increased staff morale.
- Lower insurance premiums.
- Improved risk management.
- Reduction in vehicle damage.
- Increased resale value of vehicles.
- Reduced lost time and sick pay.
- Enhanced corporate image.
- Improved community safety.
- Meeting the industry’s health & safety requirements.
- Improve the attitude, knowledge, awareness and alertness of participants in routine driving situations, cornering procedures & techniques and emergency situations.
- Enhance the ability to make quick judgement in terms of positioning, timing, and making interaction with fellow road users.
- Develop driving personality and skills to become collision-free driver or an alert, knowledgeable and responsible driver.
- Understanding and awareness of limiting factor.
- The ability to manage visibility, time and space.